Economic Empowerment of HIV Positive Single Mothers
To contribute to the socio-economic empowerment of HIV positive single mothers living within Makindye division.
- To increase uptake and access to sexual and reproductive health services especially antenatal care, family planning, and PMTCT/EMTCT services to 220 HIV positive single mothers.
- To increase economic opportunities for HIV positive single mothers by equipping them with key entrepreneurship and employment skills, as well as with social/life skills to enable them to confidently negotiate life options with clear perspectives.
- To establish a support system for peer mentoring within the HIV positive women on issues concerning health and entrepreneurship creation.
- Entrepreneurship and vocational training to 220 women.
- Provision of comprehensive family planning services to 143 women.
- Enrolment of 40 HIV positive women into care.
- Establishment of Katwe New Life women Sacco for savings and loans with 100 members.